Sunday, June 8, 2014

Knock your NUT down.

Okay. My title is lame. Lol.

Anyway, I went to Bangsar Village 2 today and decided to try Nutmeg again.

Second round!!! 

The first time I went there was couple of weeks ago. I love the food there. 

I am always skeptical with food reviews. Not saying they gave wrong info or anything. Maybe they like different things. Most of the reviews are not my cup of tea.  

Like I went tried Mr & Mrs Cafe and Garage51. I thought "wow there were lots review on how good it is and bla bla." Gave it a try and it was rather disappointing. 

Maybe I was expecting too high. (Honestly, if you tried good food from Melbourne. You will also have high expectation. xD) so I guess depends on individual. 

Anyway, I saw lots of people posting Nutmeg food in IG and I happened to stumble this cafe when I was shopping in Bangsar. So I give it a try. 

First time, love it. Tried their breakfast. Big portion and reasonable price. Not bad. 

This time. I went back for their lunch menu. 


Caesar Salad with Southern Fried Chicken

- It is just a simple salad but it was real good. Mum love the chicken. I was afraid of eating the chicken and cheese. Health freak problem. But it was fulfilling. 



Nutmeg Big Breakfast

-I love this breakfast. I like the fact there were varieties of food in a plate. Scrambled egg bit runny but no biggie for me. 



Grilled Chicken

-I only tried one small piece. Not because it's not nice, I am afraid of the cheese and over eating meat. Lol. It was good. The flavor is just right. Can be very fulfilling with all the cheese. But if you are not a health freak me, indulge this. xD 



Iced Latte

-At first, it comes without the sugar syrup. I asked for it because the coffee is really bitter. I do not know it suppose to just drink like this or with the sugar syrup. But I can't take coffee without any syrup. Overall the taste is okay. 


Service: 9/10. Service was good. Staff were attentive and friendly. Food and drinks served quite fast. 

Ambience: 8/10. Lighting was bit dark but I guess it's indoor. So no natural lightning. Sitting area was so so. It's quite pack but it's not those you can't even walk inside the cafe type. Comfortable though. 

Overall, I love this place. One of the best brunch I enjoyed in Bangsar.  

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers