Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May OOTD

Ever since I lost quite amount weight, I have been dressing up differently. More tight clothes and less loose clothes. LOL. Its like I tried to gain back the years I was HUGE. 

I still sticking with the black theme. Occassionally I might switch it up to wear red clothes. But chances are real low and I am always in black clothing. 

#OOTD 1
Top: H&M Racer Crop Top
Bottom: H&M Sheer Palazzo Pants
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Foxy 


#OOTD 2

Dress: Supre Racer Dress
Shoes: Charles & Keith

#OOTD 3

Top: Supre Basic Crop Top
Bottom: H&M High Waist Pants


#OOTD 4

Top: UNIF Grail Top
Bottom: H&M Basic Bodycon Skirt
Shoe: Jeffery Campbell Zoink

I really love the UNIF Grail Top. I got it last year from Dollskill. I never got the chance to wear it because I was fat back then. I kept it till now. I wore this top on my birthday. I also made a promise to wear UNIF on my birthday. I love UNIF that much. And its kinda of cool to wear the same top like Katy Perry. LOL. 

 Source: www.stylestar.com


#OOTD 5

Top: Topshop Fringe Halter Top
Bottom: H&M High Waist Pants
Shoe: Jeffrey Campbell Roxy

#OOTD 6

Top: H&M Racer Crop Top
Bottom: Nasty Gal High Waist Maxi

#OOTD 7

Outer: H&M Washout Denim Gilet
Dress: Forever 21 Hi Low Dress

#OOTD 8

Top: New Look High Collar Crop Top
Bottom: H&M High Waist Pants
Shoe: Jeffrey Campbell Roxy
Bag: Chanel PST

If you realize, most of the OOTD shoe were paired with Jeffrey Campbell Foxy. I love JC Roxy. It is comfortable to wear and stable to walk in. Compared to other heels I wore, this was the best one I ever own. 

Price might be a turn off for some of you. I got this pair from Villains SF, Siam Paragon Bangkok. It cost almost RM 400 after the conversion. Most of my Jeffrey Campbell only cost half of my JC Roxy. Its simple but so worth it. It lasted almost 2 years (got it on Feb 2012) with frequent usage of it. Still in good condition. I thought of getting JC Roxy with different color.

As for other JC heels, I can't find any occasion to wear it. Some are heel-less, some are spiky and to be honest, some are not meant for walking. My weakness to JC is they produce such gorgeous heels and it is almost impossible to walk in them. For long hours though. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers