Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Jibby & Co

If you follow my Instagram, you will realize most of the time I will revisit same places for food.

I have a weakness. I love going to places that have good food. And these places are randomly convenient to where I stay. (Except Nutmeg, but I enjoyed going Bangsar so I don't mind revisit it someday.)

Usually I will bug somebody to go with me or until I'm broke. Thank god, I'm on diet so I'm not that desperate revisiting every single place I love to eat. XD 

Anyway, another round of brunch with my dearest families: mum, aunties & cousin. Jibby n Co is one of the interesting place to go and my cousin want to try it. So yay for me. 

Jibby Big Breakfast

I like this breakfast. Looks normal but the taste is okay. I like the breakfast here but the family prefer nutmeg one. 

Roasted Hazelnut Latte

Bit sweet for my liking. But I love the aroma of the coffee. 

Casablanca Eggs 

I love this. This dish is almost the taste of the one I had back in Australia. Oh god, I miss Melbourne brunch. T.T anyway, this is one of the best dish I had there. Love the bread is small and crunchy to dip in the sauce. Not too sour and taste just right. 

Baba like that 

I have to admit. This dish might looks bit weird but it's nice. Just the mayo is too much for me. 

Display of wonderful cakes

The bar area and upper floor

It's a really comfortable place to dine in. Spacious and bright.

Nutella Ella

This is normal for me. 

Second Round. 

After breakfast, we ordered again at 12pm. Lol. Wanted to try the Soft Shell Crab Burger but it's not available. Sad :( 

So we tried something else instead. 

Seafood Aglio Olio

It's a simple Aglio olio with a hint of chili flaskes. Family said it's spicy but I love the spicyness of it. 

Seafood Hotpot

This is really nice. It's one of their specialty dish. Tomato sauce is not too sour and just right. 

Roasted Aubergine Salad

This salad is great. Vege were grilled and flavored with balsamic vinegar (if I am not mistaken). Texture is soft but I like it. 

Me and the cousin. 

She is leaving to Melbourne soon. My sis and cousin all in Melbourne. =.= Now left my younger sis and me here. 

Service: 9/10 Service was good. Staff were attentive and helpful. 

Ambience: 10/10 Space might be small but it is tall and very bright. It has transparent glass so sunny or gloomy day, it will still be bright. 

Overall, I love to dine in Jibby & Co. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers