Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vroom Vroom~

I totally forgot the existence of my blog. =.= That is what happened when I don't rarely update it. Its not that I want to ignore my blog but I have been busy prepping for last Saturday bazaar (will blog about that) Soooooo, I guess I forgot to blog for good reason. xD

Gonna talk about Oh Scooter Cafe today. It is located in USJ 21. Its near to my house and its damm cute to have the cotton candy with coffee.

Its a new cafe that opened last April. After few weeks since their opening, I went to cafe dragging my mum and sis along. 

I only tried their Signature Coffee on my first try. It was normal. I  guess the main attraction was pouring ht coffee over the cotton candy. But it was such a cute concept.





I decided to visit the cafe for the second time. This time I ordered Mint Chocolate Cake and Iced Signature Coffee. I like the cake but the frosting was very sweet. If only the frosting was not so sweet, I would enjoy the cake a little more. 

Coffee wise was normal as usual. Lol. I'm not really a professional coffee drinker. I don't really know how to give verdict to a coffee. But I must say its not bad to try the coffee here. The coffee is rich as in not like those Starbucks type where its very light. 




 The always awkward smile. I do not know how to smile naturally when someone take picture of me. I guess when taking selfie, I know how to adjust my smile but when comes to someone holding the camera, the definition of smile is not interpret in my real smile. Get it? So I always end up smiling so awkwardly.

Anyway, I went to visit Oh Scooter Cafe for the third time. The cafe is so near. Even nearer than Starbucks, obviously I would like to try other stuff in that cafe. 

Third time, I went for different drink and food. This time I ordered, Iced Butterscotch Latte and shared Tiramisu Mile Crepe with the boyfriend sis. I love the cake. Not too sweet and the texture is just right. Gonna try it again the whole damm cake the next time.. xD

As for the coffee, its drinkable. lol. Compared to the coffee I had in non coffee special cafe or bistro, this one definitely didn't disappoint me.
Hope you enjoy reading my crap post about Oh Scooter Cafe.

This place get pretty busy during weekdays night and weekend. Maybe because I always visit it at night and never pay attention to the crowd in the afternoon. Overall, a nice cafe to cathc up with your friends or families. The cafe is not like Starbucks (which mean students like to chill out at Starbucks doing homework or assignments. I was one of them =D)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers