Monday, May 12, 2014

so FAR ❤️

 Hi ❤️

I have been out of the blogging atmosphere for few months. Almost half a year? Why I am back to blogging out of a sudden?

Well, blogging has been part of my life since 16 years old. I changed my blog address so many times I could not recall how many blogs I owned. Around 3, 4 or 5 maybe? Things were not easy back then. I was a shitty teenager. I rebelled most of my teenage years. My mood was like roller coaster and some people might think I am crazy. 

So much had changed since my first blog. I changed my name, the way I dress, the way I look, the way I talk and most importantly the way I think. Basically I have mature. No longer the stupid brat that do stupid things.

But one thing I have never change, the way I look at myself. From young, I wasn't the popular kid, the pretty one or the skinniest kid. I was the weird one trying to fit in society. I am happy being weird. Not weird in a creepy way, but weird in the way I present myself.

From the past till now, I never really like the normal way. Example the way I dress. I colored my hair, wear black all the time and sometimes wear really weird outfit. But I love it. I'm staying true to myself.

Reading back my blog entries, make me realized how stupid was I. There were plenty emo posts back then. I deleted it because I never really want to remember it anymore. Reading old posts alone already describe my personality back then. It was horrible.

And back to question. Why half a year gone from blogging?

A lot of things has happened since then. My life changed dramatically till the extend it was too painful for me to handle it. It was a downfall for me. It was hell and I nearly did something I never imagine myself doing. It was so hard to face reality so I decided not to touch anything on Facebook or blog. So I hid myself and only interact on Instagram.

So I'm back now. Trying to document my life here. Again.

I shall recap what happened so far in my life.

Last year I did not travel crazily like the year before that. I went to Australia with the family during end of June or July. I am not sure but I am sure it was Hari Raya.  This trip was different because we went  to Sydney and Gold Coast as well. Then I stayed back two weeks in Melbourne with my sis.



Then last November, I went to Taiwan with the boyfriend. I can't really remember why but I think it was mainly a work trip.





After coming back from Taiwan, my mum decided to go Hong Kong. == My sister was there with her boyfriend so we just went along. I went to Disneyland. It sucks. So bad. The weather was hot during winter. Imagine sweating in your leather jackets. I was damm uncomfortable. I swear I will never go Disneyland for a long long long time.

Fast forward to year 2014, Chinese New Year was cut short this year. I was flying off to Italy on the 3rd day of CNY. I could not imagine sitting on 17 hours flight with transit to Italy. Me the grumpy pants sat so long to Italy. Going there was fine but tired. Italy time is 7 hours slower. By the time we reached, it was already midnight in Malaysia.

Going back to Malaysia was hard. The whole trip I was sick. I developed extreme heatiness. I didn't know and I drank wine everyday == So I developed lip blister and sore throat. I was damm uncomfortable but it was Italy. I was happy and uncomfortable. LOL.

And I finally got to visit places like Venice, Rome, Florence and MILAN!!! I got my first Chanel there. I was super excited I went crazy over the branded bags. Who doesn't? Finally I got to visit Venice and went for the Gondola Ride. Half of my dream came true. What's the other half? Of course visit Italy with my loved ones. :)





The way I dress had changed too. More black and weird outfit. I stopped buying Jeffrey Campbell, UNIF, House of Widow and Lip Service for a time being. I was fat. And Karmaloop stop sending parcel to Malaysia. So my online shopping spree was cut down a lot. However I still shop a lot at H&M. They opened one in Sunway Pyramid.




For the past few months, the most obvious changes was my hair. Its normal. Parents as usual wants to vomit blood and I constantly motivates them to do so. xD Most outrageous was going blue and shaving my hair off. I told you I was going through tough times. 



 

 


I tried going "normal" twice. But less than a month, I changed it. Guess how NOT loyal am I to my hair. My hair doesn't look long either. I kept trimming and cutting it. It was the very awkward mullet type phase. And I had side cut. So it took forever to grow until this red hair length. 

And my birthday last year (2013). Me and my sister threw a party at our clubhouse. It was a small party with family and friends. But I had so much fun. And I wore the most revealing dress EVER to the party full of kids =.= I also got a pink penguin and pink horse as my birthday cake. I was crazy. xD 

Oh yes, on my real birthday. There was a BERSIH rally going on that night. It was not fun.






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers