Thursday, May 15, 2014

Birthday 2014

This year birthday is simple. 

Nothing special. 

But it was really nice that the boyfriend surprise me with roses and took me out for dinner. 



We went to Black Market at The Main Place. 

The food was great. 

I had Spanish Vegetable Soup. The boyfriend had Scallop Black Squid Pasta. We shared Garlic Paste Prawn. It was good.  







Anyway, I made my own cake. Started to eat clean recently. So I reluctant to eat cakes filled with frosting and creams. It's not bad eating cake but I just wanted to eat something that I don't feel guilty afterwards. So I made a watermelon cake out of a real watermelon. (Hard work, thank god this is only once a year) 

No presents either this year. But I don't mind. I received birthday cash instead. I'm okay with it :) 

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers