Sunday, May 11, 2014

so.Chaotic turns ONE ❤️



One year ago, I started my own blogshop selling Manic Panic hair dye and clothes. Main purpose was to sell hair dye. I was in Manic Panic craze back then. I really love coloring my hair. I just want to share my passion with others. Besides that, I would never find anything like this in Malaysia. So I bring it to Malaysia. 

So I started my small business. I love hair coloring so much I let go my freelance life. (Nobody is gonna hire rainbow hair girl.) 

Then a year later. With whole loads of stress, disappointment, anger, happiness and most importantly passion. so.Chaotic survives one year. 

I am really thankful for the people who has supported me. Especially my boyfriend who always wake up early to accompany me to do bazaar. 

Also thank you my customers who supported my business. I even helped some to understand better about this. I am really happy about it. 

This Blogshop allows me to share my passion and motivates me to stay true to myself. I am truly happy. 

THANK YOU 💋💋💋

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers