Monday, April 22, 2013

My Pink Horse ♥


My Super Duper Cute Pink Horse =D

Last weekend, I had a birthday party with my youngest sister. I ordered this cute lil cake from Butter Olive, Taipan. The moment I received my cake, I went OMG!!! So cuteeeeeeeeeeee xD

I love my cake so much. It is so cute and it is pink. Hahahha..

Initially the horse comes in brown. I requested for pink instead. Brown is hard to see the details on the horse and pink is one of my favorite color. =D

Here's some of the reason why I chose the horse and the bakery.. =D

Why I chose horse? 
Well, I was born in the year of Horse and I saw the horse cake in the catalog. I decided to get this one. Love at the first sight. Lol. Besides that, my youngest sister was born on the year of horse too. So it matches us very well.. Heheheh.

How does it taste like?
The cake was freaking good. I like the fact that though it is cover with whole loads of icing, you can still taste the cake.  Its not too sweet and the icing is not overpowering the cake. Currently I am on a less sweet  mission. So this cake is the best choice for me now. xP

Why I chose Butter Olive?
Butter Olive just opened recently at USJ Taipan not long ago. My mum was the one who introduce me the shop. She bought these egg puddings from the shop and it taste really good. So I thought of giving it a try instead going to my usual bakery at SS15. Thank god I made the right choice..

How does the service like in Butter Olive?
I love the service in BO. They are friendly and informative. I wanted to get a pink horse instead of the brown ones. So the woman who took my order explained to me the brown icing they used were pure chocolate. So if I use the pink once, coloring will be added. She also said that the shop emphasized on healthy dessert so she want to make sure whether am I okay with using coloring or not..

Not only that, few days before the party. She actually called me to double confirm the details of the cake. Like seriously, they are damm efficient. Tell me which bakery will bother to call and confirm the orders with you again. Even the other cake my mum bought did not bother calling her. In the end, the other bakery screwed up my sister's name on the cake. 

What is the pricing range in Butter Olive?
I am not really sure how much the breads and cakes in BO cost. I only knew that my cake cost RM 90 and the egg puddings I mentioned earlier cost RM 20++ for a box. I think the price is quite decent if you choose something unique.

What is their popular item in Butter Olive?
Seriously, I only knew about the egg puddings and I am not really sure about the others. But the egg pudding alone is special enough for me. The pudding is inside a real egg shell. That's really cool.



My mum said I still acts like a kid. I ordered a freaking pink horse for the party. But I do not care at all. Though I wear black, look like a biker chic or look so fierce at times xP. I still love cute stuff. I cannot stop myself from going OMG or Awwwwwwwww each time I see something cute. Heeheheh I am just plain weird. And I am going to 23 this year. Lol.

Funny things, I do not usually keep cakes after my birthday. Seriously if I got leftover from my birthday cake, I do not bother keeping it at all. But this cake, I literally held on to it till the party ends. One of the other reason is also my sister's friends (11 years old kids =.=) are drooling around my cake. They were amused that it was pink and it was a horse. (All of them were born in the year of horse also. =.=''') 

Anyway I plan to get another cake for my real birthday. I just could not resist the cuteness of the cake. Gonna pick out different design this time. The last time I saw there is duck, penguin, minnie... Lol.. Going crazy cuteness xD

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers