Sunday, March 31, 2013

Miss Me??? Singapore Trip again ♥

Miss me?

I have not blogged for months.. 
Reasons are pretty simple.. 

1. I am lazy
2. Nothing much going with life

3. And it was New Year, Chinese New Year and my sister farewell.. 

Basically I got caught up with things :)


Just came back from Singapore not long ago.. I went with my mum, sis and mum's friends.. This is the first time I go holiday with my mum only, without my dad I meant.. It was okay.. Except what do you expect when one bunch of aunties gathered up together.. Sure, talk a lot.. No offence though.. xD

So my sister and myself entertained ourselves.. We went to Universal Studio Singapore.. The trip was okay.. Maybe because we got bored with Singapore.. Last year, we were excited to go Singapore because H&M has not exist in Malaysia yet.. So I could get nice outfits from Singapore because Malaysia does not have it yet.. But now, H&M do exist in Malaysia and the price range is cheaper than Singapore (currency problem) .. So I felt that I got no purpose to visit Singapore.. However I got excited when I found out Singapore is selling Jeffrey Campbell and UNIF... Both my favorites brands now ♥ ♥ ♥ 

You all do realize I love to hunt for non existing brand in Malaysia.. It is special and more than half of the population in Malaysia would not even dare to dress up with JC or UNIF.. Fashion scene in Singapore is different.. Though I saw some girls wore just shirt and shorts, they know how to play around with the accessories.. They wore creepers or bowler hats for the casual look.. If Malaysian, they don't bother even wearing a nice looking shoe instead you will see them wearing slippers.. Worst of all, the slippers doesn't even look nice at all.. =.='' 

Sorry Malaysian, Singaporean has better fashion styles than you all and I totally envy Singaporean. Both countries hot like hell but Singapore took the effort to look good.. Malaysian are so so so lazy.. ( I do not directly say that ALL Malaysian are like this.. There is still some Malaysian that know how to work their outfit and yes they should be praise too :D ) 

Anyway, I am gonna bored you with pictures of food.. xD
Enjoy !!!

















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers