Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's been a long time ♥



It has been a long time since I has updated this blog. 

Part of the reason why I stopped blogging is my life got bored so I do not have anything to blog about. Besides that, I have been doing a lot of updating in Instagram. Mainly because it is easier to use and I do not need to crack my head each time I blog. 

But I thought it will be nice to get back into blogging. No matter how convenient is Instagram, blogging is like my online journal. I keep track of what I did and sometimes looking back at my blog brings back sweet memories. 

Anyway, life has been bored. However I did started doing my own online business. I took what I love to do and turn it into a business. Mainly is because I want to share my passion to others. 

Life has been the same. I still have the same boyfriend, living in the same old house and whining about my same old life. xD Part of my life did changed dramatically and it almost changed my future. But I rather not talk about it because it was rather a sad changes that I hope it does not happen in the first place. Oh well, I can't change the past. Besides that, my hair changes a lot. I can be very loyal in my relationship but I am not loyal to my hair. This year has been the most drastic year for me. I changed my hair so much, me myself could not believe I am so crazy for changing my hair so much. 

I shall stop here for now. I will get back to my stories for the past few months. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers