Monday, December 31, 2012

The last day of 2012 ♥

♥ Moments of year 2012 

Hi.. I have not been updating my blog for awhile.. I just got lazy.. lol.. 

Anyway, today is the last day of year 2012.. So I thought of doing a recap of my life in year 2012.. Definitely there's up and downs but I am doing fine now.. So I guess it was not bad afterall.. This year has been special to me.. I kept travelling non stop... Hahahah xD 

I was free as a bird.. Remember I screwed up my degree and got delayed till November 2012.. I basically used up my time travel around.. Eat and sleep too good.. That's why I am getting rounder.. =.=

Unforgettable Trips

My trip to Singapore.
I started my new year by flying off to Singapore.. Awesome huh? Never before I flying off during new year and it was a first.. I got to spent time with my boyfriend too ♥



 My trip to Australia
My sister started uni in Australia this year.. So all of us flew to Melbourne to support my sister.. In the meantime, my dad uses that excuse to go for a nice holiday.. =.='' It was my first time to Australia and I hated it back then.. Cold during summer???? It was madness as we were not prepare for the cold weather.. Who would thought it will be freaking cold during summer???




My trip to Taiwan
I was damm hardcore.. After I came back from Australia for 3-4 days, I flew off to Taiwan on Valentine's day.. Cool huh? I went there with the boyfriend and besties.. Miss them now :( All busy doing their own things now.. Anyway, it was one of the nicest trip I had though I was frozen to death.. =.='' I hate cold and hot weather.. I just hate it.. Don't ask why.. 





My trip to Singapore.. again
I mistakenly book a hotel at Singapore during my birthday.. Sounds ironic but its the truth.. I was surfing the net for available places during my birthday.. Coincidentally my parents want to go Singapore.. Not realizing the date, I book it during my birthday.. Stupid much.. =.=''' But thank god, boyfriend agreed to tolerate my stupidity and came to Singapore with me.. It was cool my birthday is celebrate abroad.. :)










My trip to Singapore.. again.. TWICE
I was having frequent trip to Singapore to look for a friend.. So I ended going one day trip and spending the night in Changi airport because I was reluctant to take AirAsia.. I took Jetstar by the way and during that time, Jetstar has less flight time so I ended staying one night in the airport and fly off early morning.. 

The other one was the last trip to Singapore for a year. 










My trip to Hong Kong
No nicer pictures to indicate I was in Hong Kong but I was indeed in Hong Kong.. Lol.. It was a shopping trip.



My trip to Australia.. again
This time I went solo to Australia to find my sister.. Parents thought it will be a great idea to let me go along so I could experience the feeling of leaving abroad.. I enjoyed it to the max.. Obviously I was much  happier living abroad without my parents but I missed my boyfriend like nuts.. I spent almost a month in Melbourne and I love it there this time.. Lol.. 



My trip to Taiwan and Hong Kong.. again.. 
Complicated but I went to two countries continuously.. Mad, YES.. But it was still tolerable.. Initial plan was to go Taiwan only but we transit in Hong Kong so my sister want to go Hong Kong too.. So we ended up staying extra 2 days in Hong Kong and I dragged boyfriend along.. Madness.. 




Hair

This is year where I went crazy with my hair.. After taking off my hair extension, I begin experimenting with hair coloring.. It was crazy and my parents complained a lot.. But I do not fucking care about it.. Muahahahahahah xD
















JOB

Some of the memorable jobs I worked before.. This year I had worked less.. I have no idea why.. Maybe I am getting older and they prefer younger girls.. =.='' It sucks to be old.. I was 19 years and young once.. ;
















Highlights

Some of the highlights moments of my life.. Nothing much to say but it was meaningful to me.. I appreciate each memories that I had this year :)

Being an Avira Girl

Getting drunk at my sis birthday

Ringgit Roses

Super GT Queen 2014

Crazy MakeUp

Aforadio Angel Search 2012

That's all for now.. 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
xoxo

♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers