Saturday, September 1, 2012

Leaving Here So Soon~



WOW!

3 weeks in Melbourne are ending fast..

I do not want to leave Melbourne so Fast..
I like it here..
I enjoy the feeling of being independent and not travelling around with a car..

Staying in Melbourne actually helps me to be more independent..
I like the feeling of not depending my parents for things sometimes..

I want to extend my trip but my hand injured few days back..
So my mum urged me to come back fast to treat my hand..

I definitely will miss Melbourne a lot..
I miss travelling in tram that conveniently take me to the city in 5-10minutes..

And everyday I need to walk to different places...
It is very good indeed..
I feel healthier by just walking around the city..
I am a lazy bum who does not exercise so walking in the city helps me to exercise myself.. 

Gosh, I am gonna cry..

To be honest, I am really reluctant to go back to Malaysia...
I don't even miss my parents or boyfriend..

Well, I miss them but I could still not see them yet.. 
So I really really hope I could stay in Melbourne longer.. 

It is really sad that I am leaving this coming Tuesday..

If my hand did not injured in the first place, I might stay longer here..
Or I should have stay in Melbourne for a month in the first place..

Sigh..

I am leaving Melbourne with a heavy heart..

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers