Saturday, September 15, 2012

I ♥ Melbourne

Hi ♥


I just got back from Melbourne like a week ago.. 

Damm, I miss every moments when I was in Melbourne..

The air are fresher..
The food taste better (except for authentic Malaysian food)..
I feel healtheir and certainly more relax..

Even being alone in Melbourne is FINE for me.. Well because I only got my sister and cousin in Melbourne so most of the time I will definitely be alone.. But being alone in Malaysia sucks.. My boyfriend, family and friends are here.. But they are all busy with their stuff and most importantly my boyfriend could not accompany me more.. Sigh.. I miss my boyfriend more when I was in Malaysia rather than in Melbourne.. 

Moving on..

I would not blog much about the trip.. Instead I will show you what good food I had in Melbourne.. Seriously, when you taste authentic Asian food in Australia.. You will tend to feel Malaysia food sucks.. Except for Malay and Indian food.. 

For me, Thai, Japanese, Korean food taste way better in Melbourne.. Why? Because the people who open the restaurant are really authentic Thai, Japanese, etc. In Malaysia, most of this asian food are prepared by foreigners.. Yes, rich ass Malaysian bought the place and give foreigner cook.. Hmm, the authenticity totally gone.. 

That's why when I came back.. Everything taste not nice here.. Except the mamak.. Lol.. Even the desserts in Melbourne are the best.. OMG!! I miss Melbourne T.T


























xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers