Monday, August 20, 2012

Good Day Mate ♥


Hi people  ♥


Currently I am blogging from Melbourne.. It is damm cold here.. Winter in Melbourne is not as cold as winter in snowing countries.. But still I am god damm baby when comes to too cold or too hot environment.. But it is still manageable here.. I am staying at my sister's place now.. I have been a pain in the ass for my sis as I am very messy person.. Muahahahahha.. But I am only staying here temporary.. Soooooo, she will get over it.. Hahahahahha.. 

Nothing much to do here.. I have been travelling down to the city everyday.. Mostly alone because my sis usually have classes going on now.. Sometimes we will go eat out together, but most of the times I will go alone.. Oh well.. I came here to enjoy the oversea experiences.. Definitely enjoying it and slowly loving it.. Who knows, I might stay here.. Lol xP

I will see how things go.. Dinner time now.. I am going to make dinner.. Yup, I make dinner myself as the food here is insanely expensive.. Gotta go now.. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers