Sunday, August 12, 2012

Myungpum Chicken BBQ @ Sri Hartamas ♥

Hi Human ♥

This post is like so outdated.. It was few weeks back when I just came back from Hong Kong few days ago.. So I was craving for Korean food when I got back from Hong Kong.. So I keep asking boyfie to take me to Korean food.. We happened to be at Sri Hartamas so we randomly select one shop to dine.. 

We went to this restaurant Myungpum Chicken BBQ.. It is located at the corner of the street.. It attracted me so I thought of giving it a try.. When we arrived, I realized this is not the normal Korean BBQ.. This is more like stir-fry style.. I used to eat this when I was on holiday in Korea.. 

The place was good.. I ordered a Dak Galbi set.. It comes with Kimchi soup in the pot.. They also serves generous amount of side dished.. So it was a real satisfying meal.. Boyfie who does not know how to enjoy food also commented that this place is good.. I will visit it again if I have the chance.. =) Total bill came out RM100++ Well that is the price to pay for such huge portion.. Both of us could not even finish it.. We have to call our boss and friends to finish the food.. Lol.. 

I like this place as the food is not very oily.. The food here really lives up to their name as Korean food.. Korean food are always not very oily and delicious to consume.. People stated that Korean food are healthy to consume.. That's why we hardly hear Korean people died during swine flu.. 









It's making me hungry now.. Lol.. Hope you enjoy my food post today.. =)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers