Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cosmobeaute Asia 2012 @ PWTC ♥


Look up for HD Makeup Asia at Facebok, HDMakeup Asia.. You will truly be fascinated by the new era of makeup.. Well HD Makeup exist in the US market for quite sometime.. As for Malaysia, we are always the last one to acknowledge the latest things.. =.=



 Day 1

I arrived there looking sleepy and tired.. Thank god it was a makeup job.. Most of the time I close my eyes for nap time.. Below are pictures the process of doing special effects makeup.. 






 Do not ask me what it is.. It looks like cat or lion.. Anything kind of animals that close to the cat family.. Lol.. The effects were really good.. Look really real.. I have pixie ears too.. =)


Day 2

The next day was a bit special.. I was bald for the day.. Lol.. Some people even thought that the artist shaved my head off to archive this look.. I was like =.='' it is a beauty fair and this is like very common.. why the hell they think I will go to the extend of shaving my head off.. It look definitely real..





I was a mental patient who want to escape the asylum but ended up got slash off by other patients.. My head almost split open so the nurse just stapler my head to close the wound temporarily.. Lol.. If you look closer, the wound definitely look fucking real.. People got disgusted with how real the effects.. I don't even dare to look at myself because I was disgusted with it too.. xD


Day 3

Another day of special effects.. It is simpler today.. They did a face casting of me.. It was fucking amazing.. Once in a lifetime experience.. =)





I was scare when my face was covered with goo.. I am slightly claustrophobic.. It is difficult to breathe and I tried to relax as much as I can... I did my calm myself abit but I was still terrified I would faint or something.. Things got better sooner.. 



 Look!!! My stone face.. Lol.. It was amazing.. 

The artist who did all of my special effects makeup is Michelle Yiu, makeup trainer from FX Makeup Asia.. She is really a good special effects makeup artist... Her work is so perfect till people commented that it look so real.. 

Anyway, it was fun working with HD Makeup Asia.. Thanks to Tommy for giving me this opportunity.. =)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers