Saturday, July 28, 2012

Big Bang Alive Tour in Malaysia Madness ♥

BIG BANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 IS GOING ON SALE SOON!!!


Less than 7 hours, Big Bang Alive Tour tickets will be officially start selling at 10.30am.. 

I am damm excited and nervous at the same time.. Its like I am preparing for war or something.. There is only 12,000 tickets available for the concert and more than 12,000 people want to attend the concert.. Its fucking insane.. Some people even start queuing up at Fahrenheit88 at this moment (now is 3.25am) to get ready to purchase the concert ticket..

As for me, I am preparing for my battle tomorrow morning few hours later.. However I am not going down to Fahrenheit88 to get my ticket.. No point squeezing with so many people just to buy RM388 tickets.. Fahrenheit88 is the only place where concert-goers could purchase their Rockpit tickets starting from RM588 to RM688.. So I am fighting my battle at Rock Corner later.. Keep my fingers cross.. Hopefully I can buy their tickets.. T.T Worse come to worse, I will fly oversea just to watch their concert.. 

I am going to bed now and waking up as early as possible to buy the concert tickets.. 

Wish me luck ♥ ♥ ♥ 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers