Friday, July 11, 2014

Penang Trip; Hard Rock Penang.

Hi.

I supposed to post this back in June. Now is already middle of July.

I went to Penang with mum and her friends. We stayed at Hard Rock Hotel Penang. It was bored because I went Hard Rock Penang for like 3 times. 

But the parents wanted me to go so I tagged along. We departed from KLIA2. It was the first time I visit KLIA2 since they moved to the new place earlier May.

To be honest, I did not look forward for this trip. The only best part of this trip is  getting massage and swimming!!!! 

I learnt how to swim again. Though the way I swim is like dog paddling in the water. I always stick my head out the water to make sure I keep breathing. 

It was a tiring trip as well. Constant swimming, workout and massage leads to massive body aches. Ouch! 

Anyway pictures below and I'm done writing here :p 






















I don't sit window seat in the plane. Stupid story but I'm not gonna explain why. Enjoying the view while I have the chance. 

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers