Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DEV is mua favourite bitch now...

DEV is mua favourite bitch now <3


She is fucking talented with her unique voice... 



She has different sense of style <3



She is not a pretty girl but she is being herself <3



Lastly, she has fucking good hair style <3 <3 <3






When I look at Dev, I want to be like her.. 
Different, bold & unique...
I want to be one of a kind <3

I used to be like her, fucking hardcore hairstyle & different way of dressing myself..
Things changed but I am still holding that piece of me inside of me...


Anyway,

Now Dev releases new music video for Dancing in the Dark...

It is the first song she is singing on her own without The Cataracs... 
I love her singing with The Cataracs, but she has her own unique voice which I adored the most <3
It will be a waste if she did not come out a song without The Cataracs...


I'm outta here..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers