Saturday, July 16, 2011

AFORADIO Angel Search 2011 (Stage 1) ~ Journal

Hi~
Time to update a proper post again.. =)

This happened like last month but I only update in now.. I know I am lazy but I was quite occupied with work especially last week.. Since last Friday (8 July) straight till Thursday (14 July), I have being working non stop.. Two jobs continuously... It was difficult but I managed to went through it... Weeee 

 Anyway,  I wanted to blog about the first day I went through the Aforadio Angel Search - Stage 1... It was fun... New experiences, new friends & new gifts... xD

We were brief the day before our shoot.. They explained to us about the rules & regulation and how the contest goes on.. 





The next day, we met up for make up at Times Square.. Next we headed on to The Pavilion to fitted for our attire for the photoshoot.. We went to La Senza... They chose our wardrobe... It was nice... =)

"I took a picture in the car with makeup and hair done"


"Some of the pictures we took in La Senza with other girls by Aforadio official & Angelia, on of the contestant. "

We headed back to Aforadio office for some interview session... and lunch too.. I was damm hungry.. Soon after that, we headed on to Glenmarie Hyundai for photoshoot with the car... Hyundai i10.. =)

" We were chilling in the room before our shoot "

" This was the taken after the shoot... Waiting to go back to Time Square..."

So the whole experiences was seriously fun.. I never experience something like this before.. I am glad I did experience  it and it was with Aforadio.. =) I hope I can hang on till Finalist round... Support me k.. ^^

" The La Senza & Lee voucher for Top 50..
And t-shirt was the official t-shirt  given by Aforadio. "


" The attire sponsor by La Senza for the first photoshoot. "


" The official photo released by Aforadio "

" The official photo released by Aforadio "

This was the video made by Aforadio for the Stage 1...


And that's all for now... Stage 2 will be updating soon.. =)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers